- Models the skills and behaviors expected of all team members
- Responds to customers and co-workers using positive interaction skills, actively listens and confirms understanding
- Handles more complex customer issues, sometimes involving technical problems, going beyond standard troubleshooting procedures
- Effectively and efficiently uses the PC keyboard, Windows ’95 and e-mail, entering clear and concise notes on all customer interactions
- Effectively and efficiently uses systems such as Remedy or Banner and other designated applications, accurately accessing, interpreting and inputting data
- Reads and interprets complex billing issues, accurately explaining details to customers and resolving complex disputes. This involves research of the DASR and Billing exceptions processes as well
- Explains Edison Select and Source products and services in simple terms, accurately explaining features, benefits and pricing. Also, effectively differentiates our products and services from that of our competitors
- Strives to retain dissatisfied customers by effectively offering options and reinforcing the value of our products and services and is able to do so in difficult situations
- Follows through on commitments by clearly establishing expectations, time frames and confirming agreements with customers, contractors and others as necessary. Also, assists supervisor in coaching representatives to take ownership of cases through to resolution
- Accurately communicates complex details to service contractors and/or off-line support personnel to facilitate problem solving
- Takes every opportunity to cross-sell or up-sell other products and services than those already acquired by customers
- Monitors and provides appropriate feedback and coaching for team members.
- Performs other administrative duties in support of supervisor
- Communicates comments and suggestions, in support of department and company goals, upward through supervisor
- Meets all productivity standards for Lead such as schedule adherence, wrap time, call quality standards, etc.
- Follows company/department processes, practices and protocols accurately and consistently